Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Avi Ben-Harush <av...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/01 11:07:50 UTC

Re: Openstack Ceilometer support in JClouds

Hi,

I couldn't find ceilometer support on jclouds, jclouds-labs-openstack nore
on jclouds-lab repositories.
is this still something you plan on supporting?

thanks

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Jeremy Daggett <je...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I plan on creating several new OpenStack APIs in the next few weeks and
> ceilometer is on that list. I can make sure that we get an issue created
> for it.
>
> /jd
>

> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:28 AM, Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Nope. If it were, it would be in an issue or jclouds-labs.
>>

>> On Monday, April 1, 2013, Anshul Gangwar wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is OpenStack Ceilometer API is supported by JClouds?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Anshul
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>  --
>>

>  --

Avi Ben-Harush

Re: Openstack Ceilometer support in JClouds

Posted by Avi Ben-Harush <av...@gmail.com>.
the OS Ceilometer PR is pending for final reviews, but it got some
attention from "IPsoft Global Services" engineers.

can we speed things up with the PR? all changes were applied.

thanks

--
Avi Ben-Harush

Re: Openstack Ceilometer support in JClouds

Posted by Avi Ben-Harush <av...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Avi Ben-Harush

Re: Openstack Ceilometer support in JClouds

Posted by Avi Ben-Harush <av...@gmail.com>.
Hi Everett,

--
Avi Ben-Harush

Re: Openstack Ceilometer support in JClouds

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
Hi Avi,

Posted by Avi Ben-Harush <av...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Avi Ben-Harush

Re: Openstack Ceilometer support in JClouds

Posted by Jeremy Daggett <je...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
Hi Avi,