Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Devender Yadav <de...@impetus.co.in> on 2015/06/25 11:03:08 UTC

Missing artifact org.apache.drill.exec:drill-java-exec:jar:1.0.0

 As metioned in documentation (http://drill.apache.org/docs/develop-a-simple-function/?) , I used following dependency:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.drill.exec</groupId>
<artifactId>drill-java-exec</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0</version>
</dependency>

While building maven project, I got error:

Missing artifact org.apache.drill.exec:drill-java-exec:jar:1.0.0

How to resolve this?

________________________________

Re: Missing artifact org.apache.drill.exec:drill-java-exec:jar:1.0.0

Posted by Ranjit Reddy <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
There is another thread for same issue. Solution for now is to install the dependency locally since it is not in the central repo.
To install locally, run the following command:mvn install:install-file
-Dfile=/opt/apache-drill-1.0.0/jars/drill-java-exec-1.0.0-rebuffed.jar
-DgroupId=org.apache.drill.exec -DartifactId=drill-java-exec
-Dversion=1.0.0 -Dpackaging=jar -DgeneratePom=true
mvn install:install-file
-Dfile=/opt/apache-drill-1.0.0/jars/drill-common-1.0.0-rebuffed.jar
-DgroupId=org.apache.drill -DartifactId=drill-common -Dversion=1.0.0
-Dpackaging=jar -DgeneratePom=true

     On Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:23 AM, Rajkumar Singh <rs...@maprtech.com> wrote:

 Please clone the drill-1.0.0 on your local machine and then build it using mvn clean install -DskipTests=true, which will install the required artifacts on your local maven repo.

Rajkumar Singh
MapR Technologies

Posted by Rajkumar Singh <rs...@maprtech.com>.