Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/14 23:57:12 UTC

HttpService/http.jetty

o.k. - I looked into our HTTPService implementation under http.jetty
and got it running again.

The trunk version now uses the new plugin and compiles against
javax.servlet 2.1. Furthermore, I made the bundle import
javax.servlet;version=2.1 - I'm not sure whether there aren't any
issues with doing so but it does seem to work like a charm :-)

I hooked it up to the main pom -- hence, the bundle should be build by
a top-level ant (you might need to remove your maven cache). Your
mileage may vary...

regards,

Karl

--