Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by shyla deshpande <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/17 02:54:43 UTC

How do I clear the output of a specific paragraph using code in Zeppelin?

I need to clear the output of some specific paragraphs on the click of a
button in Zeppelin. Clearing the output of all paragraphs won't work for me
because the calendar that I am using for date input is part of the output.

How do I clear the output of a specific paragraph using code in Zeppelin?

Thanks

Re: How do I clear the output of a specific paragraph using code in Zeppelin?

Posted by Mohit Jaggi <mo...@gmail.com>.
Any way to do this? I am also interested in this.