Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/02/29 16:45:32 UTC

Re: OFBiz Confluence and Apache [WAS: Release4.0 demo site]

We may be interested by Theme builder from Adaptavist http://www.adaptavist.com/display/ADAPTAVIST/Builder they have a community
free licence http://www.adaptavist.com/display/Builder/Shop#Shop-FreeLicenses (seems that they have also more plugins for
Confluence...)

I posted the same comment at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1493 but I realised after that it was not an OFBiz Jira
issue so I duplicate it there. Maybe if HWM use a community edition we could even use it before migrating to Apache repo ?

Maybe this plugin is already availabe in Apache Confluence, but I did not find how to check...

Jacques

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The plan is to eventually move to use the Apache cwiki (confluence)
server. One of my hopes was that we would move to a newer version of
Confluence and such, but...

One problem with that cwiki.apache.org doesn't seem to be updated very
often, at all. In fact they're using an even older version that we
have on docs.ofbiz.org, and we haven't updated for a long time there
because we only had a free license for OFBiz from Atlassian for one
year, and that ended quite a while ago.

-David