Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/08 01:45:29 UTC

Airflow @ApacheCon?

ApacheCon: https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/ is coming up next week.

Looking at the schedule, I don't see anything on Airflow...  Am I not
finding, or is nobody talking/going from Airflow?

Re: Airflow @ApacheCon?

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
Hi Austin,

There aren’t Airflow related talks at ACNA2019, but I am around if you want
to talk to Airflow committer and/or about other things that are happening
in the community.

Best,
Aizhamal

Re: Airflow @ApacheCon?