Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Amol Khanolkar <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/03 22:16:16 UTC

Tomee Feature dev

Hi

I am looking to develope or assist someone with any of new developments
happening in Tomee. If anyone needs helping hand do reach me

Regards
Amol

Re: Tomee Feature dev

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Think the best candidate for assisting a company to work with TomEE
today is Tomitribe (http://www.tomitribe.com/). They are actually the
best since they are the most of them part of the community since years
and really active developpers of the projects ;).

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau