Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mohammad Nabeel <na...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/24 16:42:51 UTC

requesting "Jira contributor access"

Hello,

Could I please be granted access as a Jira contributor. My Jira username is nab2021.
Would this access also allow me to push my branches to the NiFi Github repo.

Regards,
Nabeel

Re: requesting "Jira contributor access"

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Nabeel

Adding you to the JIRA contributor list will not help you with
generating a pull request against NiFi in Github.  Take a look at the
contributor guide for how to do that.  The basic gist is you create a
fork of the nifi repo into your own repository.  You submit your
change on a branch there.  Then you can create pull request against
the nifi github repo.

Thanks.