Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jean-Claude Moissinac <mo...@enst.fr> on 2004/07/24 19:20:51 UTC

Web Service for a generator

Hello

I plan to write a generator which gets his data from a web service.
Someone interested?
Your inputs and advices are welcome.

Jean-Claude Moissinac

Re: Web Service for a generator

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Upayavira wrote:

> Jean-Claude Moissinac wrote:
>
>> I plan to write a generator which gets his data from a web service.
>> Someone interested?
>> Your inputs and advices are welcome.
>>
> There are two already, I believe, in the proxy and web3 blocks. Better
> to merge those, and extend that as necessary, than to create another!

You forgot XSP block (<soap:call/>), and in simple cases, CInclude can
be enough :)

Vadim

Re: Web Service for a generator

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Jean-Claude Moissinac wrote:

> Hello
>
> I plan to write a generator which gets his data from a web service.
> Someone interested?
> Your inputs and advices are welcome.

There are two already, I believe, in the proxy and web3 blocks. Better
to merge those, and extend that as necessary, than to create another!

Regards, Upayavira