Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Amit Dalia <Am...@tomtom.com> on 2018/02/07 06:01:49 UTC

SystemVM not starting after updating console SSL cert

Hi All,

I'm new to cloudstack and our production environment is having cloudstack as an in-house cloud. The first task was given to me to update expiring console SSL certificate.

I went through all the wiki pages on how to upload cert, private key, root CA & intermediate CA. (Note: before uploading the same I had taken old keystore table backup.)

Restarted cloud management service.

But now console system VM is in the stopped state and when I try to start then it goes to running state and then back to the stopped state.

I had done grep on log file for this VM and same is attached to the email.

I know this might be an old query, but it will be helpful if someone guide me further or point me to old archive.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Dalia

Re: SystemVM not starting after updating console SSL cert

Posted by Amit Dalia <Am...@tomtom.com>.
Thanks Andrija.

Will try this and get back to all further update.

Regards,

Amit

________________________________
Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amit,

--

Andrija Panić

Re: SystemVM not starting after updating console SSL cert

--
Daan

Re: SystemVM not starting after updating console SSL cert

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Omit,

--
Daan

Re: SystemVM not starting after updating console SSL cert

Posted by Amit Dalia <Am...@tomtom.com>.
Hi Dan,

When you say this is an old query, do you mean it is an old version of CloudStack?

>> Nope. I mean this might be an old question already discussed in the group.

Which version is it?

>> 3.0.2.20120506223416

Note: This is old deployment.

--
Daan

Re: SystemVM not starting after updating console SSL cert

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan