Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Cristian Lorenzetto <cr...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/10 12:44:13 UTC

lucene6 - search - confirmation

I need a clarification for building a Query
Correct me if i m wrong.

for searching a number i use int/longPoint.
for ordering the results i use docvalue field
for retrieving the value stored i use StoredField
so if i want index,order and store a integer i need to add at least 3 fields
1 intpoint
1 numericdocfield
1 storedfield.

So for searching the that int i use IntPoint.newQuery(name,int)

i need just a confirmation it is all corrrect

Re: lucene6 - search - confirmation

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
This is correct.