Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> on 2006/11/06 11:54:57 UTC

Transparent Dialog Data?

Hi again :-).

If i want to access my dialog data, i have to use
#{dialog.data.myproperty} for example.
Reading some papers of Craig, there was once plans to make this
transparent - which would be nice because i can reuse my view
definitions for dialog views and non dialog ones.

Whats the state at this front? Is there already any progress?

Torsten

Re: Transparent Dialog Data?

Posted by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>.
Hm might be a good idea, thx for input.