Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike Baranski <mi...@secmgmt.com> on 2009/03/06 20:19:46 UTC

Password Input

<s:password label="Password" name="password1" value="%{''}" size="10"
maxLength='15' />

That, for some reason, is calling getPassword...  can someone tell me why it
is not blank with the value explicitly set?

Mike Baranski
O: 919 788 9200
F: 919 510 0037
M: 919 395 0620

mike@secmgmt.com

CVI Authorized User Number: CVI-20080925-1020950

Warning: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
have received this communication in error, please notify the original sender
immediately by replying to this message and then delete it from your
computer. All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the SMC
corporate e-mail system and are subject to archiving and review by someone
other than the recipient.

RE: Password Input

Posted by Security Management <li...@secmgmt.com>.
OK, duh, and just so it's answered in the archives, Firefox was saving the
password, and auto-setting it in the form for me.