Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ovidiu Hurducas <ov...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/17 09:23:05 UTC

[T5] - How to use a custom resource source, e.g. reading resources from a database instead of .property files

Greetings!

I'm migrating a I18N enabled Tap3 application to Tap5. The current
application is using a custom implementation of BaseEngine class (overriding
createComponentStringsSource method to use my provided
IComponentMessagesSource) to use internationalized resources form a
database. The current T5 API has dramatically changed and seems it doesn't
have the same mechanism to provide a custom resurce source as T3.

There is a similar mecanishm in Tapestry 5?

Thanks!

Re: [T5] - How to use a custom resource source, e.g. reading resources from a database instead of .property files

Posted by SergeEby <sd...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Please search the list. This has already been answered.

Cheers,

Serge