Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by dafang <13...@163.com> on 2021/08/09 10:36:14 UTC

A question about trace error status

Hi skywalking dev team:
    In recent ,I found that ,a health trace show failure status when there is an exception in the process that be catched. Or the trace show '429' status,it will be failure status too.It not what we expected.
    I need for your help~

yours dafang
2021.08.09

Re:Re: Re: Re: A question about trace error status

Posted by dafang <13...@163.com>.
it suitable for me.Thanks a lot!

在 2021-08-10 17:27:48,"Sheng Wu" <wu...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.