Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Hamish Campbell <ha...@koordinates.com> on 2014/02/20 23:37:02 UTC

Clearing the suggestion dictionary

Hi all,

Given an Suggester SpellCheckComponent how do I clear it?

I have a curious issue where suggestion terms are appearing in the
dictionary from an unknown source. I've carefully checked that the source
fields don't contain the terms but it's not obvious how the dictionary is
reset. Restarting solr doesn't seem ot have the desired effect, and running
spellcheck.build doesn't seem to remove old terms?

Is there an explicit method to clear the suggester dictionary (preferably
without restarting solr).

--
Hamish Campbell
Koordinates Ltd <http://koordinates.com/?_bzhc=esig>