Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Paulo Silva <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/07 00:27:33 UTC

Command line tools to change repository

Hi,

I have jackrabbit-jca-1.5.5.rar deployed in jboss 4.2.3GA in a remote server
where I only have ssh / ftp access.

Now I need some kind of tool that connects to the repository and allows me
to make some changes in it (remove nodes / properties).

I'm sure this is a common problem so I'm asking the experts: is there any
tool I can use to solve my problem?

thanks in advance

Command line tools to change repository

Re: Command line tools to change repository

Posted by Paulo Silva <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks but doesn't seem to work for the RMI / JNP stuff that is deployed in
JBoss:

Connecting to JCR Repository at 'jnp://localhost:1099/jcrServer' :
←[31mfailed.
←[37m←[31mError: Malformed URL: jnp://localhost:1099/jcrServer; nested
exception
 is:
    java.net.MalformedURLException: invalid URL scheme:
jnp://localhost:1099/jcrServer

Still, it seems I may be able to change it for my needs

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@onehippo.com>.

Posted by Paulo Silva <al...@gmail.com>.
Right now that's not an option (old maintenance project :( ).
But can I use the new standalone server to connect via RMI to my old
repository?

I forgot to tell that tools may be RMI or I can specify the folder where
repository has and the tool can access it directly. They just need to be
console based.

thanks again

Posted by Jukka Zitting <jz...@adobe.com>.
Hi,