Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com> on 2014/07/10 20:58:05 UTC

Cant build master

Hi,

I am seeing this error when trying to build master branch :
Tests in error:
  getTableName(com.cloud.utils.DbUtilTest)
  getTableName(com.cloud.utils.DbUtilTest): Could not initialize class
com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionLegacy
  closeStatement(com.cloud.utils.DbUtilTest): Could not initialize class
com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionLega

Am I missing something, or is the build broken on master?

Thanks,
Amogh

RE: Cant build master

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.
I had faced this problem sometime back, here is the thread, check if this applies to your setup:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-dev/201403.mbox/%3C75942ED3FD12D64EABE71209BD0F62CC1BA9A5@SJCPEX01CL02.citrite.net%3E

Prachi

Re: Cant build master

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
I used mvn -P developer,systemvm clean install.

Re: Cant build master

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com>.

Re: Cant build master

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.