Posted to user@struts.apache.org by AKostylev <ak...@ipian.kazan.ru> on 2004/03/18 10:16:07 UTC

Again Action Chaining

Please help me with your advice...

How can I avoid action chaining in such situation...
In my application user can set "resolution" on some "demand".
For example, there two types of resolutions: "bug" and "not a bug".
If user selects "not a bug" option on form, then nothing happens...
But if user selects "bug" option, then he must create object "bug".
But also user can create object "bug" from another place of
application. So I get two actions: ResolutionSelectAction and
BugCreateAction, how can avoid action chaining between them
and move this dependence to business logic?

P.S. Sorry for my English...