Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI)" <sn...@sbc.com> on 2002/03/14 18:08:13 UTC

FrontPage 2002/Apache/PHP

	I am having a problem with PHP on a server.  I have generated a VERY
basic PHP page that simply echoes text to the browser.  This works fine.  I
am trying to embed PHP into an HTML page generated in MicroSucks FrontPage
2002.  I am not having any luck getting the PHP to work embedded in a page
in this manner.  I have tried all 4 different PHP tag styles in FrontPage,
but nothing seems to work.  Am I missing something?
	I have scoured the news group archives, and the PHP homepage without
any luck.  Hopefully one of you bright individuals will be able to lead me
into the light.  Thanks.

Scott Nipp
Systems Analyst
SBC Long Distance