Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by vineet semwal <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/12 09:25:26 UTC

451 4.0.0 Error processing message: Unable to retrieve the data: No such file or directory

hellos,
i have just installed james on ubuntu linux and followed wiki.

I keep getting the following error when i try to mail a user :-

451 4.0.0 Error processing message: Unable to retrieve the data: No such
file or directory

java and james versions :-

java -version
java version "1.6.0_12"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.2-b01, mixed mode, sharing)

james version : 2.3.1

thanks and regards,
vineet semwal

Re: 451 4.0.0 Error processing message: Unable to retrieve the data: No such file or directory

Posted by vineet semwal <vi...@gmail.com>.
Stefano,
thanks for helping bigtime !
i have fixed that typo in PHOENIX_TMPDIR's path  and it's working now.

thanks and regards
vineet semwal

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.

Posted by vineet semwal <vi...@gmail.com>.