Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by saurav kumar jha <im...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/13 13:42:48 UTC

unable to access Apache Jira account.

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to share with you all that my proposal for the project (
[AIRAVATA-3594]
Dashboards to get quick statistics - ASF JIRA (apache.org)
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-3594> ) was accepted and
Suresh and Eroma will be my mentor for this project as I can see in gsoc
dashboard.

To get started, I wanted to start doing local setup. *Around two months
back, I created a jira account for me and I was able to access that but* *now
I am not able to access it. Error says please contact your Jira
administrators.*

*Please tell me whom I should contact for this.*

Thanks & Regards,
Saurav Kumar Jha

Re: unable to access Apache Jira account.

Posted by saurav kumar jha <im...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lahiru,

Thank you Lahiru for your help!

I was able to get access of my jira account using self service portal.

Thanks & Regards,
Saurav Kumar Jha

Posted by Lahiru Jayathilake <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saurav,