Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/27 15:56:21 UTC

Re: Status of Geronimo 1.1.1 plugins not yet in 2.0.1 ?

On Sep 5, 2007, at 3:05 PM, Paul McMahan wrote:

> On Sep 5, 2007, at 2:14 PM, Aaron Mulder wrote:
>
>> I can post the whole Quartz plugin to a Jira and tick the ASL granted
>> box if that will make things easy.
>
> That sounds fine.  IIUC we would then use the IP clearance process
> as described here:
>    http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance
>
> Or since you're a committer we could avoid that by committing
> directly to apache SVN if that's easier for you.  I can provide you
> with a patch that would insert all the necessary copyright headers
> prior to committing if you like.
>
> Either way I'm available to help.

Time to get quartz running again.

Aaron,
Would you be willing to check your plugin into geronimo sandbox? Not
necessary, but makes things slightly simpler...

--kevan

Re: Status of Geronimo 1.1.1 plugins not yet in 2.0.1 ?

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
OK, done.

Thanks,
      Aaron