Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andreas Bobek <an...@uni-rostock.de> on 2006/03/01 12:01:27 UTC

[Axis2] additional templates for codegen (extending code generator)

Hi,

I want to generate some classes in addition to the classes generated by
WSDL2Java. How can I extend the generation process? I assume
codegen-config.properties is the file where I have to start...?

Thank you, Andreas.

AW: [Axis2] additional templates for codegen (extending code generator)

Posted by Andreas Bobek <an...@uni-rostock.de>.
Hi Ruchith,

thank you for the link, a nice article.
For my purposes I had to write a new Emitter which extends JavaEmitter,
since I wanted to load additional templates. I hope this was the right way.
Adding new templates to the codegen-config file was not sufficient.

Thanks, Andreas.

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.