Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net> on 2010/02/11 11:12:06 UTC

Re: The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin' does not exist

As a started, try following the instructions:
"For more information, run Maven with the -e switch"

That might give you a clue why it doesn't work. If not, ask here again.
Also, any changes to the environment between the working execution and the
non-working?

/Anders