Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/12 22:11:24 UTC

oAuth

I've just moved WOOKIE-100 (OpenID/oAuth Support) and its dependent issues (the Twitter and Youtube widgets) to 0.9.2.

These really depend on Amber making progress so we have a nice common oAuth lib to use - luckily they've been doing really well recently with some more code contributions and committers. Two developers on a project I'm working on are also planning to contribute to Amber and then to help integrate it into Wookie which is great news.

However, I don't think it would be good for us to plan on having this in 0.9.1.

(free free to disagree with me!)

PS: I know, 0.9.0 hasn't even been properly released and yet I'm spending my weekend speeding ahead on the next release..!