Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alex <al...@squigly.net> on 2004/03/08 13:05:51 UTC

Re: AW: IIS + Tomcat 4.1.x + Load Balancing with session affinity ("s ticky" sessions) possible ?

New code in cvs i've found for jk2 isapi fll for IIS5 does support sticky
sessions going to multiple tomcat instances using ajp13.  All my attempts
to check out and compile it into a dll though have failed.