Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Marc DEXET <Ma...@dsi.cnrs.fr> on 2004/12/10 10:18:54 UTC

[Jelly] Using jelly as web script, there's any experience ?

Hi guys.

Has somebody built a concret web application with Jelly ?
After a walk around this subject, I get some question :

- Somebody has yet used Jelly as JSP ?
- Somebody has succeed using session ?
- Somebody has test high load charge with jellyServlet ?

To sum up, somebody has something to show and to say in this field ?

--
Marc DeXeT

Re: [Jelly] Using jelly as web script, there's any experience ?

Posted by A Leg <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Arnaud

For our project :
http://compiere-mfgscm.sourceforge.net/

I have developed a simple caching system, my plugins are not for servlet
but for JINI/Rio services but it should be the same.
As for our project we have also a servlet, with some JSP interface I
could be interested to make the move.
This would give a common langage for the whole, not so bad.

If you are interested we could share our experience. I just request help
of Marc for the Jelly level because I need help for Jelly scripting !

Best regards

Andre Legendre

Posted by Arnaud Masson <am...@kikamedical.com>.