Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl> on 2012/11/17 12:34:14 UTC

Why is the pluginRepository restricted Codehaus only

Hi Folks,

Why does the Isis root pom contain the following section?

    <pluginRepositories>
        <pluginRepository>
            <id>Codehaus Repository</id>
            <url>http://repository.codehaus.org/</url>
          <snapshots>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
          </snapshots>
        </pluginRepository>
    </pluginRepositories>

On a fresh build it fails to retrieve the nucleus maven plugin. Removing
this section makes the build download the nucleus maven plugin.

Regards,

Minto

--
ir. ing. Minto van der Sluis
Software innovator / renovator

Re: Why is the pluginRepository restricted Codehaus only

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Minto,
odd.  Short answer is I don't know why the root pom contains that section,
nor why having it there or not makes any difference.  Looking at the
effective pom with or without that section looks the same to me.

At any rate, I've removed it.  I also have removed the UK mirror in the
<repositories> section; I remember that Rob and I (being UK based) put that
in a long while back for our own convenience; but it really ought to live
in our own ~/m2/settings.xml.

Change committed.

Dan