Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2003/01/08 16:25:52 UTC

re: --implClass not working

Hello,
  I used the cvs source from saturday, and --implClass doesn't appear to
be working. My method parameters are of in0, in1 type, not the names I
used.

Re: --implClass not working

Posted by James Black <jb...@ieee.org>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> When u compiled your classes using javac, did you switch on "-g" option? (debug)

  Thank you. I had it on, took the switch out last night, as I didn't remember why
it was there.
  I will put it back. Thank you very much. <g>

re: --implClass not working

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/