Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Mark Benussi <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2005/08/05 13:04:39 UTC

Eclipse input task -inputhandler

I know this may have been asked before but I just don't get the docs.

How do I configure the -inputhandler to ensure the input task prompts me
visually?

I am using Eclipse 3.0 (Was using WSAD 5.0 but downgraded :-()

Re: Eclipse input task -inputhandler

Posted by Patrick Martin <an...@gmail.com>.
Windowed input can be done with antform [1].
You won't rely on a specific IDE in this case...

[1] http://antforms.sourceforge.net/

Posted by Ivan Ivanov <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Mark,

Posted by Mark Benussi <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Worked like a dream Darin, well done that man!