Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by franck102 <fr...@yahoo.com> on 2017/09/04 08:58:17 UTC

Re: Confused about QueryEntity configuration

Hi Val,

I am able to use _key sucessfully, that is acceptable.

I tried defining an alias, using all combinations of _key/DB name and all
orders, and I couldn't get that to work.

Looking through the code it seems to me that aliases are only used to map
result column names to binary object field names; they are not used to
"rewrite" the query to replace java names with SQL names that the SQL engine
would understand - so aliases probably cannot help here.

Franck