Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by shruti suri <er...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/28 09:03:43 UTC

How to apply sum function on multiValued field

Hi,

Please Suggest How to apply Sum Function on multivalued field?

q=_val_:"sum(title,source)"&fl=score

Gives me Error of "can not use FieldCache on multivalued field: title".

Regards
Shruti

Re: How to apply sum function on multiValued field

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
You can't sum with a non-numeric field.

Otis
Solr & ElasticSearch Support