Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Gustavo Corra <gb...@yahoo.com.br> on 2005/03/24 17:37:32 UTC

Commons-beanutils

I'm trying to use the BeanUtils.copyProperties()
method, but my destiny class has a property declared
like that: private Collection datas; , and my origin
class has a property: private String[] datas; , so
when I try to copy the properties I get an error... So
I create a class to treat this conversion...
To register this convert class I use the
ConvertUtils.register method, but this method only
acept class types.
So my question is, how can I register a class to
convert an Interface? Like the java.util.Collection?

Thanks,
Gustavo