Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by sc...@skms.sk on 2006/07/11 10:27:39 UTC

LDAP passwords

Hi everyone

Is it possible to encrypt jetspeed passwords stored in LDAP ??? I want to
use MD4 encryption(i want to import user passwords from ADS)

Many thanks
Marian Schmotzer

Re: LDAP passwords

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.
The default behaviour is to encrypt. I can't recall if it is SHA or
MD5, but all you need to do is provide a custom implementation of
org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.CredentialPasswordEncoder and swap it
in the security-spi-atn.xml assembly file...