Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Mentzner, Volker" <V....@PSI-BT.de> on 2002/06/06 08:20:12 UTC

Re: JTableAppender anyone? (Alternative)

Hi,

I have another solution developed for my standalone java gui application.
It consists of an appender for swing and awt components like JLabel, JList
or JTable and
an appender for dialogs. You can use the dialog appender with one of 3
dialog types (all
are included: SingleDetailDialog, SimpleListDialog and SimpleTableDialog) or
write your own.
The dialogs support printing, maybe an interesting feature.
The package has been tested with java 1.3 and log4j 1.1.3. A sample is
included.
Use it and have fun...

Ceki and other committers,

if you like the package, please put it under my contrib directory
(VolkerMentzner).
Or maybe you want to rivive the log4j/gui subdirectory that existed years
ago?  ;-)
If you want to do so, let me know, then I can adjust the package name.

Greetings from Düsseldorf

Volker Mentzner