Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch> on 2006/02/01 09:40:46 UTC

[Axis2] Not able to force HTTP 1.0

Hi,

I try to force my client to send HTTP 1.0 requests instead of chunked
1.1. I changed the approriate properties in axis2.xml (both, in WEB-INF
and in my home directory) without success. I was only able to disable
chunked encoding. Is this a bug? How can I programmatically set these
http parameters?

Thanks,
Yves

Re: [Axis2] Not able to force HTTP 1.0