Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Ritenour, Russell C." <Ru...@leidos.com> on 2016/01/14 21:47:26 UTC

trouble with remote process groups.

To whom it may concern;

I'm attempting to create a remote process group and send data to it from a number of hosts.   First, I set up a couple of input ports and verified that I could create a remote process group connection from the same host.   When I try to repeat the remote access from another host, I cannot see any of the input ports defined and I see entries in the sending hosts log with the message:

"A message body reader for Java class niagarafiles.web.api.entity.ControllerEntity, and Java type class niagarafiles.web.api.entityt.ControllerEntity and MIME media type application/json was not found"

Afterwards, there is a list of compatible MIME media types...

So, 2 questions:

1) why does this work locally and not remotely

2) what configuration might I be missing in the remote configuration

Thank you in advance for your time and effort.

Russ

Re: trouble with remote process groups.

Posted by Matthew Clarke <ma...@gmail.com>.
Russel,