Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Lalitha Ramprasad <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/05 14:00:20 UTC

New QA volunteer

Hi all,

I am Lalitha and I joined this group in August last year but realized that
I didn't introduce myself.

I live in Boston and I have done my engineering in India. I would love to
contribute to openoffice doing manual testing

Please let me know on how and where I can start as I am still a novice in
testing field.

Thanks so much!
Lalitha

Re: New QA volunteer

Posted by Lalitha Ramprasad <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jaya,

Thanks so much for the info. I am having a look at those links.

Cheers,
Lalitha

Re: New QA volunteer

Posted by Jaya <su...@gmail.com>.