Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org> on 2003/01/24 11:56:13 UTC

[ARTICLE]Excel Reports with Apache Cocoon and POI

Hi,

found a interesting article of XML.com:

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/01/22/cocoon-excel.html

Re: [ARTICLE]Excel Reports with Apache Cocoon and POI

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Hi Steven:

what about "donate" your examples to Cocon? Perhaps there will be included
in the examples and in the NEXT COMING:

http://cocoon.apache.org/

then your examples will run ON A FULL FEATURED COCOON SERVLET ONLINE!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Steven Punte dijo:

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Steven Punte wrote:

> I'd be willing to contribute all the information.
>
> What I'm really looking for is a demonstration server where I could set
> up and demo this technology and variation of it.  I think when people
> can actually see it working, and not just read about, it is when they
> become believers.

If some community can be build around it and it can be made in a little
project, feel free to approach cocoondev.org

xreporter, which does all this and more, is hosted over there too, with
a live demo

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [ARTICLE]Excel Reports with Apache Cocoon and POI

Posted by Steven Punte <st...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net>.
> > http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/01/22/cocoon-excel.html
>
> Perhaps, we can build a wiki page of all this very
> interesting articles.

Checkout http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Links - there you
should find all? articles mentioned on cocoon-users or cocoon-dev.

Reinhard

Re: [ARTICLE]Excel Reports with Apache Cocoon and POI

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Stephan Michels dijo: