Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/20 10:30:20 UTC

Flaky build in GitHub Actions

Hi all,

Looks like there's something going on in the machines in GitHub Actions.
The build is now very flaky and keeps dying with symptoms like I guess
out-of-memory (?).
I will try to take a closer look tomorrow but it would be great if you guys
find some time to take a look into it 🙏

Re: Flaky build in GitHub Actions

Posted by Xiao Li <li...@databricks.com>.
Thank you, Liang-chi and Hyukjin!