Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Akshay Suresh <ak...@unotechsoft.com> on 2017/04/25 12:36:35 UTC

Testing Stratio Index Queries with Cassandra-Stress Tool

Hi

I have a set of tables with Stratio Index.

Is there anyway to test Stratio based SELECT queries using the
cassandra-stress-tool?

Thanks in advance.

*Akshay Suresh*
*Unotech Software Pvt. Ltd*

* <http://www.unotechsoft.com/>*
M : +91 99309 80509
O : +91 (22) 2687 9402
A :  D Wing, 7th floor, 32 Corporate Avenue, Off Mahakali Caves Road,
Andheri (E), Mumbai, 400093
W : www.unotechsoft.com

--
*Disclaimer :* The contents of this e-mail and attachment(s) thereto are
confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not

Re: Testing Stratio Index Queries with Cassandra-Stress Tool

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.
Use Gatling with the CQL plugin: https://github.com/gatling-cql/GatlingCql