Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@apache.org> on 2015/10/16 20:39:15 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.6

This is a call to vote on releasing Apache Storm 0.9.6.

Full list of changes in this release:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG.md;hb=697059e958879c4daae5f4db57ce9abc04e81bd7

The tag/commit to be voted upon is v0.9.6:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=tree;h=4512970b2f2720a58fa73b310acf0cb65e28fa39;hb=697059e958879c4daae5f4db57ce9abc04e81bd7

The source archive being voted upon can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~ptgoetz/apache-storm-0.9.6/apache-storm-0.9.6-src.tar.gz

Other release files, signatures and digests can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~ptgoetz/apache-storm-0.9.6/

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;hb=22b832708295fa2c15c4f3c70ac0d2bc6fded4bd

The Nexus staging repository for this release is:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestorm-1023

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Storm 0.9.6.

When voting, please list the actions taken to verify the release.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Storm 0.9.6
[ ]  0 No opinion

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

-Taylor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.6

Posted by 임정택 <ka...@gmail.com>.
OK, it's backported now.

Btw, I think we can start new release votes about 0.9.6 and
0.10.0 simultaneously.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

Posted by 임정택 <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, message-in-order is also critical for me since our team relies on
that.
Since we fixed this for now (by backporting), it will be fine for next RC.

Posted by 임정택 <ka...@gmail.com>.
Taylor,

Posted by Derek Dagit <de...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Checked sigs and sums
Built & ran tests from src tarball
Ran single-node cluster from zip file & tested word_count

+1

 --
Derek

[CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.9.6

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@apache.org>.
Canceling this release due to a missing fix. I will spin up a new RC shortly.

-Taylor