Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by bits1983_25 <bi...@ibsplc.com> on 2017/11/23 13:41:23 UTC

JDBC ResultSet get columns with table alias

I'm in the process of migrating my datastore from Oracle to Ignite for
serving the data to one of the search microservice. I have migrated the data
successfully, but upon accessing the data using Ignite JDBC API , I'm facing
one difficulty. All our current JDBC call is fetching the data from the
resultset using Column alias name like

   resultSet.getString("columnNameA");
   resultSet.getString("columnNameB");

But I'm not able to get the result from Ignite JDBC api with this . I can
only fetch the data using
   resultSet.getString(1)   - using column index.

Is there some way I can get the result using Column name. Else I have a
major code rework .

Any help is highly appreciated

Re: JDBC ResultSet get columns with table alias

Posted by bits1983_25 <bi...@ibsplc.com>.
After upgrading to the latest ignite version, I am able to access using
column name.

Thanks

Re: JDBC ResultSet get columns with table alias

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Column access by name is supported by Ignite.
Can you provide more details about your issue? Project with reproducer
would be great.

At least let us know, what version of Ignite and JDBC driver (thin
<https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/jdbc-driver> or client
<https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/jdbc-client-driver>) you use and
what query you execute.

Denis