Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2007/06/25 18:31:22 UTC

Commit List Subscription

Are you saying that you have multiple addresses on the commits list and you'd like to remove just one, or that you think you have just one and you removed it and you're still getting email?

Because you are a committer your apache.org address is probably on this list now, and you may be getting two copies of each message. Those should be going to 2 different email addresses though.

-David

Re: Commit List Subscription

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Understood. Thank you very much for the info!

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
David,