Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by F Da Costa Gomez <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/15 16:02:36 UTC

Library not found despite being present

Hi,

Following the exception i got whilst trying to run my app

WARNING: Unable to process client request.
org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationRuntimeException: Library 'gfe' not found
in namespace 'gfe'.

The error seems obvious but here comes the catch.

I developed a component in the project where i needed it.
After i got it running (*with* the gfe library being utilised, so there
is no namespace issue at this time) i moved the component to the gfe
library.
According to Spindle & the Tapestry Palette all is fine. I can see the
component through the code completion etc.

Now i try to run the app and i get the error.

Any suggestions as to where i might start looking for the error, because
i'm not seeing it. The component is detected and there are no errors
(from a Spindle perspective).

tia,
Fermin DCG

Re: Library not found despite being present

Posted by Michael Henderson <mh...@mac.com>.
Hi
   While I'm happy to see the Palette plugin being used. it's still at a
very early stage of development. I'm concentrating on getting features
and feedback right now.

That said I have just posted an updated version:

http://www.behindthesite.com/blog/C1931765677/E692474441/index.html

This version has editable values in the property sheet. This means you
can drag components into a template and edit the parameters of the
component via the Property sheet without switching to the specification
editor (For now, the specification editor must be open).

I'm going to let the plugin just "soak" for a week or two, no more
features, just big-fixes, source comments and maybe some eclipse help.

Mike

Re: Library not found despite being present SOLVED

Posted by F Da Costa <da...@xs4all.nl>.
Not referring to the library A from a component that *is* in library A
as well works much better.