Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Patrick Moore <pa...@rioport.com> on 2001/02/21 02:42:24 UTC

RE: problem with namespaces using the SimpleTransform example + e xam ples

I also tried replacing 'lxlst' with 'xalan' like Dimitry mentioned in his
email but then I got this error:
"file:///C:/ATG/Dynamo5.1/CFS/lib/xml/bmg.xsl; Line 7; Column 71;
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: xalan:component is not allowed in
this position in the stylesheet!"

So now I am really confused.

-Patrick Moore-