Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/05 00:38:44 UTC

Meeting Agenda (2018-04-05)

Hi all,

Sorry that I forgot to send out the meeting agenda earlier this week. But
here is the agenda link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2018-04-05+Meeting+Agenda

Please take a look and add the topics that you would like to discuss.

- Sijie

Re: Meeting Agenda (2018-04-05)

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il ven 6 apr 2018, 08:02 Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi all,
>
> Here is the meeting minutes for today's meeting.
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2018-04-05+Meeting+Notes
>
> Thanks for everyone joining in the discussion. Let me know if you found
> that I missed anything in the meeting notes.

Looks good
Thanks
Enrico

--