Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> on 2021/12/10 17:09:43 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-197: API stability graduation process

Hi everyone,

I'd like to start a vote on FLIP-197: API stability graduation process [1]
which has been discussed in this thread [2].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours unless there is an objection or
not enough votes.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/J5eqCw
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/gjgr3b3w2c379ny7on3khjgwyjp2gyq1

Cheers,
Till

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-197: API stability graduation process

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Ingo Bürk <ai...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for the votes. I am closing the vote now and post the
result in a separate email.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.