Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2015/06/02 14:53:04 UTC

[CEP][Error] Configured CEP with stratos

Hi All,

I am getting the following error log at the cep start up. Can anyone help
me in this issue?

[*2015-06-02 18:19:35,848] ERROR - {SiddhiExtensionLoader}  Cannot load
Siddhi extension *
*[2015-06-02 18:19:35,878] ERROR - {EventProcessorDeployer}  Execution plan
is not deployed and in inactive state : SecondDerivativeOfHealthRequest.xml*
*org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.core.exception.ExecutionPlanConfigurationException:
Invalid query specified, No extension exist for
OutputAttributeExtension{extensionName='stratos', functionName='concat',
rename='health_second_der_cluster_network'}*

Thanks in adavance.

*T. Pranavan*
*BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
,University of Moratuwa*
*Mobile| *0775136836

Re: [Dev] [CEP][Error] Configured CEP with stratos

Posted by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Isuru,

I deleted the content of the files and recopied the contents. That error is
solved now. But now I am getting folloeing error

ERROR {org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.core.EventProcessorDeployer} -
Execution plan is not deployed and in inactive state :
AverageHeathRequest.xml
org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.core.exception.ExecutionPlanConfigurationException:
Invalid query specified, No extension exist for
OutputAttributeExtension{extensionName='stratos', functionName='concat',
rename='health_grad_cluster_network'} at
org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.core.internal.CarbonEventProcessorService.addExecutionPlanConfiguration(CarbonEventProcessorService.java:311)
at
org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.core.EventProcessorDeployer.processDeploy(EventProcessorDeployer.java:138)
at
org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.core.EventProcessorDeployer.deploy(EventProcessorDeployer.java:76)
at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(DeploymentFileData.java:136)
at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:807)
at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.java:144)
at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.java:377)
at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListener.java:254)
at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngine.java:135)
at
org.wso2.carbon.core.CarbonAxisConfigurator.loadServices(CarbonAxisConfigurator.java:464)
at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:95)
at
org.wso2.carbon.core.CarbonConfigurationContextFactory.createNewConfigurationContext(CarbonConfigurationContextFactory.java:65)
at
org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager.initializeCarbon(CarbonServerManager.java:398)
at
org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager.start(CarbonServerManager.java:219)
at
org.wso2.carbon.core.internal.CarbonCoreServiceComponent.activate(CarbonCoreServiceComponent.java:77

Can you please help me to fix this one as well?

Thanks.

Regards,
Pranavan

Posted by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Isuru,

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
+94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*

Re: [Dev] [CEP][Error] Configured CEP with stratos

Posted by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Isuru,

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>.
Hi Pranavan,

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
+94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*

Re: [Dev] [CEP][Error] Configured CEP with stratos

Posted by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Isuru,

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>.
Hi Pranavan,

Posted by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Lahiru,

In my case I am getting the same error.

*[2015-06-10 09:33:46,654] ERROR - {SiddhiExtensionLoader}  Cannot load
Siddhi extension *
*[2015-06-10 09:33:46,698] ERROR - {EventProcessorDeployer}  Execution plan

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Mari,

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Pranavan,